30 January 2020 ( 808 views )
Easy Taco Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can of tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10-12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, drain off any grease.
- Add the undrained tomatoes with green chilies and package of taco seasoning, stir mixture until seasoning has dissolved. Let mixture simmer until all liquid is gone, about 6 minutes. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the black beans and corn. Set aside. Open refried beans and set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Begin your casserole with a base layer of corn tortillas 4-6 depending on the size.
- Then layer the rest of the ingredients in this order,, refried beans, taco meat, corn, black beans, sour cream and cheese.
- Repeat, until your fillings are gone.
- Bake 30 minutes, let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with your favorites like avocados, tomatoes, and cilantro