Keto Zucchini Fries (only 3 net carbs!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice two zucchini into fry shapes (as shown in video)
- Pat the zucchini dry
- Set up your breading station by setting up two shallow bowls and a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the egg and the ranch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, mix well.
- Dredge the zucchini in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan.
- Lightly spray the breaded zucchini fries with cooking spray to help crisp them.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn carefully with a fork and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip in ketchup or ranch dressing!