23 February 2020 ( 51 views )
- 4 supreme chicken
- 2 tbsp of Provenca
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 250 gr. sliced mozzarella
- Salt pepper
- Grease a baking dish with butter, add the chicken supremes, season on both sides with salt, pepper and Provencal.
- Take to preheated oven at 180 ° for about 15m.
- Remove from oven, add chopped garlic cloves, chopped tomatoes, fresh basil leaves and Parmesan.
- Finally the mozzarella slices and return to the oven for about 15/20 more minutes until the chicken is cooked and the cheeses melted.
- 1 kg of peeled white potatoes
- 250 gr. of cream of milk
- 200 gr. grated parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr. of butter
- Salt, pepper and ground chili pepper
- Cut the peeled potatoes as thin as possible, it is advisable to use a mandolin. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the cream with the eggs, season with salt, pepper and ground pepper.
- Grease a baking sheet with the butter and interleave layers of potatoes, the mixture of eggs and grated Parmesan. On the surface add some butter cubes before taking to the oven.
- Take to the preheated oven at 180 ° for about 30m until the potato is soft and the surface is golden brown.