09 February 2020 ( 88 views )
MINI NO BAKE NUTELLA CHEESECAKES
- 1 box OREOs (2 cups crumbs)
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature (24 oz)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella, plus 1/4 cup for optional drizzle
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Fill a muffin tray with silicone muffin cups, and set aside.
- Place OREOs in a food processor and process until fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter into the food processor and combine until a wet dough forms.
- Press 1-2 Tablespoons of the OREO-butter mixture into the silicone muffin cups. (The amount depends on how thick you want your cheesecake crust.)
- Set the muffin tray in the fridge and prepare the cheesecake layer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, Nutella and cocoa powder together with a mixer until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- Remove the muffin tray from the fridge and fill each muffin cup with equal amounts of the cheesecake topping
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow cheesecakes to firm.
- When ready to add the drizzle, warm the Nutella up in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds. Allow to cool slightly so it's still drizzly.
- Pop the cheesecakes out of their molds, carefully, and place on a cooling rack or serving tray.
- Drizzle the cheesecakes with some of the melted Nutella, then return to the refrigerator until serving.