Get your meal prep on and make these easy Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal Cups for the week’s breakfast. This baked oatmeal recipe is made with 3 kinds of berries, rolled oats, and ground oat flour making this a better-for-you breakfast or snack!
- 1 medium ripe banana (1/2 cup)
- 2 large SimplyNature Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup SimplyNature Organic Wildflower Honey
- 1/2 cup SimplyNature Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon SimplyNature Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 cups Millville Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup ground oat flour (Millville Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, ground into oat flour)
- 1 teaspoon Baker’s Corner Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Pinch of salt
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a muffin tin with non-stick coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- Place a ripe banana in a medium size bowl and mash. Then, whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, honey, and almond milk.
- Then, in a large bowl, mix together rolled oats, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and then add melted coconut oil and mix again. Finally, add berries and mix until combined.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin, filling each muffin to the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days OR freeze for later for up to 3 months.